Friday, August 18, 2006

I was woken up this morning at around 5am by my mobile phone ringing. Normally I can't be bothered with anyone who calls at such an unsociable hour but it had been two weeks and I was hopeful..

"Hey baby it's me. I'm in a cab coming back from Heathrow, whatyadoing?"

"Sleeping" I replied rather grouchily. What else did he expect me to be doing at 5am (was this another test to see if I was engaged in sexual aerobics in his absence?).

"I see I've called you at a bad time. I was just wondering if you are free tonight for dinner?"

I mumbled a reply before hanging up and falling back to sleep.

When my alarm woke me up again at 7.30 I wasn't sure if I had dreamt the whole thing and had to check my call list to see if I had been dreaming.

I went on another date with BT last night but have nothing of any interest to report. it seems that dating a nice guy is actually a bit boring as there is never any juicy gossip to report back. We went to a bar and drank Mojito's all night.

Jayce coming back has left me with a dilemma. Do I tell him about BT? And more importantly, do I tell BT about him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home